9.23.2010

going to hell in a leather jacket


I wish I could speak on this subject from the standpoint of someone who owns and rides a motorcycle, but unfortunately I do not. After children are raised, I'm too old for stone-washed jeans, fringe bras and spandex leather (never), and my father is senile. It will happen. Until then, I will just dress like a biker occasionally...no, frequently, and keep my windows on my car rolled down in attempt to feel like a free rebel leaving a trail of dust down desert road. Like I said, a dream. Luckily, biker chic is very much in right now and all this can be done without a leather ponytail cover. Wait...those could maybe, possibly be made cool.





motorcycle belt in our ETSY shop now


3 comments:

  1. Love this piece you put together! My brother Brandon just purchased a Harley. It's his coming-home-from-Afghanistan-in-one-piece gift. I'll have to tell him about the leather jacket rule. And I totally dig those Helter Skleter shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor9/24/2010

    Thanks for including McQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Daniel Day Lewis! He's one of my favorites. My 19 year old son just got a motorcycle and I know he feels like he's as cool as any one of these guys! I'm picturing myself in the Balmain as biker-Mom.

    ReplyDelete